Your smile speaks everything about you. A full wide smile speaks that you are open and friendly, while, a pursed straight line smile typically indicates that you are shy and closed off. Clean and healthy teeth mark that you are a very organized person. Have you ever stopped and taken a second to look at your smile and wonder what it says about you? If it’s not very positive, chances are that your teeth are to be blamed and the solution lies with the experts that offer best cosmetic dentistry in Stone Oak.
Common Causes of Unsightly Teeth
Following are the 3 common causes of not-so symmetrical teeth:
- Discolorations/ Stains – While the cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of wine at dinner makes you extremely happy but at the same time, they stain your teeth too. Discolored teeth can make you look too old and unattractive at the same time. It’s highly recommended to maintain a regular cleaning routine to keep your pearly-white teeth white forever.
- Broken Teeth – If the person has chipped or broken teeth, it creates an unbalanced smile. Tooth decay can cause your teeth to become weak and break easily. So, in case, if you happen to lose your tooth due to an accident, people may take it as a sign that you don’t have the best oral hygiene.
- Crooked Teeth – If the teeth have the gap or are crooked, they throw off the uniformity of a smile. Balance as well as symmetry plays a vital role in regards to beauty and are very important for creating an appearance that is attractive to the eye. Gaps and crookedness create an asymmetrical look which can always affect your appealing smile.
Brush Your Teeth Properly!! Since time immemorial, we have been taught that a thorough oral regimen will help you get an attractive smile by leaps and bounds. Healthy teeth are the most important part of a smile. But there are situations when the teeth are healthy but they may not be aesthetically pleasing. Brushing certainly isn’t going to bring back a chipped tooth, and it can be embarrassing living with unattractive teeth. Luckily, you don’t have to. You can reclaim your beautiful smile with the help of porcelain veneers which the experts of best cosmetic dentistry service provider in Stone Oak help you with.
Meaning of Porcelain Veneers – A porcelain laminate veneer is a thin layer of dental ceramic material that is fixed to the outer surface of a tooth with a special resin adhesive. This enhances teeth cosmetically by masking a variety of minor to moderate dental imperfections. Veneers do not get stained the way teeth do and can last 7-20 years or even longer. That’s because porcelain is hard, strong, durable, translucent in an attractive, glass-like way, and highly resistant to chemical attack.
What Can Veneers Do?
Veneers can cover up major cosmetic issues including teeth that are:
- • Badly chipped or cracked from overuse
- • Close minor to moderate spaces
- • Badly broken or damaged from trauma or an accident
- • Build up teeth that have been worn down by grinding habits
If your teeth could use a little improvement to give you a gorgeous smile, see how porcelain veneers can help you. Set up your consultation with a dental clinic providing best cosmetic dentistry in Stone Oak today to get the smile you deserve!